Drunk Science Drunk Science

This flash movie is spectacular! And yes, they are aware that there are no penguins in the north pole. read the captions people. Anyway funy-mony your awesome! perfect score!

I Can't Draw I Can't Draw

Freakin Awesome!!!!!!!!

Just added this sucka to favorites!!!!!!!!!!! Nice work!!!!!!!!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

One WORD!!!!

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

The Iron Bat The Iron Bat

this is an awesome

flash! I know ca lot wil sy it's too short but my god they hae no idea how long it takes to even make a 30 second animation, by the way your cool?

Press Start: Shoplifter Press Start: Shoplifter

This is...

probably my favorite flash out of the press start series hands down!

Sad Larry Sad Larry

Brilliant!

This flash movie gets me every time. Love it!

Pop a Cap! Pop a Cap!

Sup dude!

I love you and johnny's work I am a multimedia major and can do a lot of the same shit as you and etc, although my focus is web design. But yea I LOVE YA guys please respond via my newgrounds inbox please, i wannted to tell ya a couple of things. I love your guys work. Hopefully you see this!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Oh I see this, I tend to check all reviews on things when I release a new animation. Thankfully, new works make people interested in old ones, so I gotta be on my toes while it's on the front page. I'm glad you like my work, man, I do my best to deliver a good animation when I can. And you could always just send a pm if you have a specific question or two in mind, I'm cool with it. Thanks for watching!

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Freakin awesome!

I don't normally write reviews but this flash movie kicks major ass. Also to the person a few reviews below me, when I was watching it I was saying go luigi too lol!